PE Roller for Belt Conveyor
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Material: Steel Tube
- Motor Type: No
- Size: Customer-Made
- Transport Package: Wooden Crate
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Surface Treatment: Lathe
- Installation: Horizontal
- Trademark: DMC
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8431390000
(Heavy Load Duty Corrosion and Abrasion Resistant Roller).
Advantages and Benefits:
- Lower weight- Steel and HDPE tube combination provides significantly reduced weight which means lower power consumption , Easier to install and maintenance, Easier /cheaper transportation.
- Heavy load capacity- steel tube reinforces the mechanical strength of HDPE roller so that it can stand heavy loads as well as steel roller, it can't bend even under extreme loads (10,000 TPH). Comparing with thick roller HDPE shell, it reduces the cost but increases the strength of roller.
- Ultra thick abrasion and corrosion resistant -10-15mm thick HDPE shell can guarantee very good performances of roller which means longer life of roller and lower maintenance.
- Lower abrasion and corrosion of roller shell has high resistance to chemical agents which means the roller will not rust and is suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Belt friendly since HDPE roller shell will not wear and cut the belt.
- HDPE shell contains carbon black increasing ultra violet resistance
- Outer protective stone guard with integral labyrinth design minimizes possibility of being jammed by spilt material and provides additional protection from water and dust.
- Multi part labyrinth seal protects the bearing from ingress of contaminants
- Machined finish ensures very low run-out (TIR≤0.05mm), minimizing vibration and noise emission
- Self -cleaning HDPE roller surface which means prevention of build up of material which main cause of belt mis-tracking and less spillage from the belt.
- HDPE tube is a tight interference fit on the steel tube and the ABS bearing housing effectively locks the HDPE tube in position preventing movement along the steel tube.
- Ultra low running resistance sealing system and break away mass which reduces power and energy consumption for start up and continuous operation.
- Mining---coal, iron ore,gold,
- Coal process plants
- Coal fired power stations
- Import/export terminals
- Steel plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Cement plants
- Gravel plants
Properties comparisons of HDPE pipe, PA66 pipe and steel pipe.
|Item||Test method||Unit||HDPE pipe||PA66 pipe||Steel pipe|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion||ISO11359||10-4/°C||1.2||0.8||0.17|
|Heat deformation temperature||ISO75||°C||71||182-224||1230|
|Gap beam impact strength||ISO179||KJ/m2||<27||5.9-10.8||No break|