HDPE Pipes for HDPE Roller Shell
|FOB Price:||US $3 / Meter|
|Min. Order:||100 Meters|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Meters||US $3/ Meter|
|Production Capacity:||10000000000 M/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: DMC-PIPE
- Hardness: Hard Tube
- Color: Color
- Shape: Round
- Trademark: DMC
- Specification: HDPE
- Material: PE
- Type: Thermosetting Plastic Pipe
- Hollow: Hollow
- Usage: Water Supply Pipe
- Transport Package: Linoleum Packaging
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Solutions to Dredging & Marine & Mining & Conveyor
- 11 years export experience
- Strict quality control
- Delivery in time
- OEM service is available with competitive prices
- Better trade services
DMC Professional HDPE/UHMWPE/Plastic Conveyor Pipes/Tubes for Bulk Materials Handling Description
Advantages and Benefits:
- Lower weight-50% lighter than steel roller which means lower power consumption , Easier to install and maintenance, Easier /cheaper transportation.
- Light load capacity-light HDPE roller is designed for light load capacity conveyor, it not only keeps the very light weight of roller but also guarantee the adequate mechanical strength of roller shell to avoid bending in the middle of roller. The most important is that it reduces the cost of conveyor roller.
- Lower abrasion and corrosion of roller shell which means longer life of roller and lower maintenance.
- High resistance to chemical agents which means the roller will not rust and is suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Belt friendly since HDPE shell will not wear and cut the belt.
- Low noise emission due to thermoplastic noise absorption.
- Self -cleaning roller surface which means prevention of build up of material which main cause of belt mis-tracking and less spillage from the belt.
- Low running resistance sealing system which means lower motor torque need in conveyor start , lower power size and energy consumption.
|Item||Test method||Unit||UHMWPE pipe||HDPE pipe||Steel pipe|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion||ISO11359||10-4/°C||1.5||1.2||0.17|
|Heat deformation temperature||ISO75||°C||85||71||1230|
|Gap beam impact strength||ISO179||KJ/m2||No break||<27||No break|
Samples delivery: International Express FEDEX, UPS, TNT, DHL, EMS, Airmail;
Bulk Products Delivery: By Air; Sea; Truck; Train;
Goods will be delivered after our production time, delivery method bases on each customer's country area.
T/T, L/C, Western Union, Paypal, DP are acceptable.