HDPE Conveyor Rollers
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $10/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000, 000 PCS/Year|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Material: HDPE
- Motor Type: No
- Size: Customer-Made
- Transport Package: Wooden Crate
- Origin: Shanghai, China
- Surface Treatment: Lathe
- Installation: Horizontal
- Trademark: DMC
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 8431390000
(Light Load Duty Corrosion and Abrasion Resistant Roller).
Advantages and Benefits:
- Lower weight-50% lighter than steel roller which means lower power consumption , Easier to install and maintenance, Easier /cheaper transportation.
- Light load capacity-light HDPE roller is designed for light load capacity conveyor, it not only keeps the very light weight of roller but also guarantee the adequate mechanical strength of roller shell to avoid bending in the middle of roller. The most important is that it reduces the cost of conveyor roller.
- Lower abrasion and corrosion of roller shell which means longer life of roller and lower maintenance.
- High resistance to chemical agents which means the roller will not rust and is suitable for a wide variety of applications.
- Belt friendly since HDPE shell will not wear and cut the belt.
- Low noise emission due to thermoplastic noise absorption.
- Self -cleaning roller surface which means prevention of build up of material which main cause of belt mis-tracking and less spillage from the belt.
- Low running resistance sealing system which means lower motor torque need in conveyor start , lower power size and energy consumption.
|Item||Test method||Unit||HDPE pipe||PA66 pipe||Steel pipe|
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion||ISO11359||10-4/°C||1.2||0.8||0.17|
|Heat deformation temperature||ISO75||°C||71||182-224||1230|
|Gap beam impact strength||ISO179||KJ/m2||<27||5.9-10.8||No break|
- Mining---coal, iron ore,gold,
- Coal process plants
- Coal fired power stations
- Import/export terminals
- Steel plants
- Fertilizer plants
- Cement plants
- Gravel plants